Are you looking to have custom apparel made for a sports team, fundraiser, business or event? BYOG gives you complete control over your customization with their Design Studio. This is located online, and you can access it anytime to make the exact designs you want.
When you want to use the BYOG Design Studio to create your perfect garment, you can do so with just ten simple steps.
- Visit the Design Studio builder at https://www.byoglogo.com/products/build/
- Select the type of apparel or garment you want. Either search for the product, or filter by category or manufacturer (brand).
- Once you select your apparel, you will next select your color choice. To do this, click on the \”Color” dropdown list, then click \”DESIGN NOW\”
- After you choose your garment color, you may be able to create your custom design. To switch between the sides, click the \”SIDE\” button on the top left or the “Change Product Side” directly below the garment. You will be prompted to select which side of the garment you are currently designing. If you are unable to design on the correct location of your garment, please contact us for support through live chat or over the phone at 925-829-3950.
- To add your image to the design, click “Upload Image.” Then, choose your specific image. Once you upload an image, you can use the system tools to edit it, even changing the colors. Keep in mind, if you are ordering screen printed artwork, it will need to be in vector format or you\’ll likely need to pay for our art department to get your file print ready.
- Alternatively, you can also select “Add Text” or “Add Art.” These options will let you design images in the system. You can select some of BYOG’s premade designs (“Browse Design Ideas” or \”Browse Clip Art\”) or even utilize previously saved images (if you are logged into your account) by clicking \”My Saved Art\”.
- Once you have selected your art design, you can edit it within the system. Make sure to keep the design within the pink design square. Otherwise, parts of it will not be printed. When you have the image properly centered, a pink vertical line will appear to alert you. If you are having trouble sizing or placing your artwork, leave us feedback when checking out and our artists will fix it for you; it doesn\’t have to be perfect, we\’ll send you a proof to approve before we create your custom garments.
- If you are designing team garments, you can click on “Add Name & Number” to add the team name, player name, and player number to each garment.
- When your designs are completed, click on “NEXT STEP” at the bottom of the screen and select the sizes and quantities desired. Then click \”GET PRICE,\” this will bring up a menu that shows the cost of your designed items.
- When you are done, click “BUY NOW” to give your design a name and save your order. Then click view cart to enter your payment and shipping details. You will then receive a notification email; and a digital proof for approval within 3 business days.
If you have any problems during the process or need additional information, BYOG has a chat feature on their site. This is typically located in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. There is support staff available during regular business hours. They can answer all your questions and help to guide you through the process if you need help.
When you use the BYOG Design Studio and purchase products, you can be assured we will work with you to provide exactly what you want, quickly, and efficiently, while maintaining the highest quality.
[efsbutton style=\”\” size=\”\” color_class=\”\” align=\”left\” type=\”link\” target=\”false\” title=\”Design Now\” link=\”https://www.byoglogo.com/products/build/\”]