- All custom embroidery text should be a minimum of 3/16″ tall to look OK and ¼” to look great! The width of the stitch should be a minimum of 1/16″
- Outlined text should be a minimum of ½” tall
- Large areas of fill should be avoided on light weight garments
- Shadows and blending are difficult to reproduce with embroidery, but can be done very well in larger areas of fill. This should only be attempted by an experienced digitizer.
- Whenever possible, provide thread colors. PMS colors are a good second choice if you cannot provide the actual thread colors.
- We stock a large variety of rayon threads. If a specific thread needs to be purchased, customer can supply thread or be charged.
- Have as much information on your PO as possible. When a logo is being digitized, it is very important we know what type of fabric it will be going on. If it is going on a hat, it is best to have a file specifically digitized for a hat. If possible, try and send a sample in advance of the order so we can run it on the actual fabric.
BYOG’s in-house custom embroidery department operates three 6-head and one single-head state of the art Barudan computerized embroidery machines. Running at about 900 stitches per minute, our production capacity is uncapped to meet even your largest orders.
Our professional staff has over 25 years of industry experience and can expertly handle your most complicated needs!